Monday 18 February 2013

Eating out can be fun by Steve Olschwanger

Eating out can be fun even if you are on a diet. The first problem is fee food. Trust me if your server brings out Chips and Salsa to your table you will eat them. They stare back at you while you stare right back at them wondering “should I are shouldn’t  I”?

You will lose that battle every time so why not just tell your server not to even bring the chips to your table. If you must have the salsa have your server bring you corn tortillas instead. It’s called a better bad choice. This holds true with rolls and butter. If your server brings you rolls and butter you will not be able to say know.

You need to learn how to make better bad choices. Just because something is health doesn’t mean it won’t cause you to gain weight. Though avocado is so good for you in reality it is so fattening due to all the oil in avocados.

I will be writing a series of blogs to making eating out more enjoyable. The more enjoyable I can make it for you people wanting to lose weight the better your progress will turn out. I want to make eating a lifestyle and not a death sentence.

God Bless

1 comment: